I want to match my single mum.
You know she’s amazing and she deserves to have someone equally great in her life. But finding that someone can be tough and let’s face it, a bit deflating. And if she doesn’t fancy the idea of online dating, it can be even trickier.
That’s why we’re here to help. At datemy, you can give your mum a gentle nudge back into the world of dating by setting up a profile for her. You then select potential matches and can even set her up on blind dates.
Here’s why I think you should date my single mum:
With datemy, you can match your single mum in just 3 steps:
- Head to the homepage and sign her up.
- Create a profile for your single mum and select up to three potential matches.
- We’ll send an invitation to your single mum via email that will let her view the profile you’ve set up for her. She can then decide to sign up.
Once she’s signed up, the real matchmaking beings!
- Use your Matchbox to find and suggest potential dates for your single mum.
- You match your mum by getting in touch with other Matchmakers.
Set your single mum up on a blind date:
- Once a match is successful, you can arrange a date for your mum.
Your mum’s profile will only be published once she’s subscribed. So encourage her by finding more matches.
If you’re on a matchmaking roll and want to match more than one person, you can add them too. Just add a second profile and switch between them!