Set someone up on a blind date
How to be a matchmaker:
Help someone find love with datemy’s free matchmaking, in just 3 steps:
- Head to our homepage and select who you’d like to sign up.
- Create their profile and find them up to three possible matches.
- A datemy email invite is sent to them where they can see their profile and browse your matches, before choosing to subscribe.
Once they’ve signed up the real matchmaking can begin!
Search and share people with your single person using your Matchbox.
You make the matches for your single person by sending and receiving Matchmaker Requests with other Matchmakers.
When a match is made, you can arrange a blind date!
Their profile will only be published once they have subscribed, so keep encouraging them to sign up by logging in and finding matches for them. If you have more than 1 person in mind, you can add them too. Just add a second profile and switch between them!
When you get an invite (lucky you!), just follow the steps to becoming a subscribed member. Or, choose someone you know to sign you up, if they haven’t already.
- Click the link in your email invite to see your profile, written by your Matchmaker.
- After making any changes, browse the profiles that your Matchmaker has shared with you. These are just a few of the people you could be matched with!
- Join in with your Matchmaker as little or as often as you like and enjoy the features your subscription offers:
Search and share other single people with your Matchmaker using your Matchbox.
If you like the looks of someone but haven't been matched yet, send a little prompt to your Matchmaker.
Get to know someone a little more with a message.
Your Matchmaker will set you up on blind dates, just look out for the invites!
Your profile is not published on datemy.co.uk until you give the go ahead and sign up. We verify every profile so you can rest assured you're talking to real people.